Hhmm... How should I react? Do I chalk this up as a honest mistake or was this a fiendish assault on my mug cozy? Let's look at the facts:
- Dish cloths are made of cotton and were hand knitted by me.
- Hubby can not tell the difference between cotton and wool. I believe this is due to the fact that males have one missing chromosome. ;)
- Clean dish clothes are keep in a drawer with the kitchen towels.
- The cozy resides at its home (atop the storage mug) next to the espresso machine and on the opposite side of the kitchen.
- My hubby did realize his error and corrected it.
- He was obliviously remorseful.
- The kitchen sink and counters were nice and clean
- The kitchen was not cleaned by me (yeah).
What hand crafted fiasco have you had with a family member, friend or acquaintance? Please share.