Friday, April 25, 2008

Purse To Go - Inserts


Note: Here is the Purse To Go website.
I found these Purse To Go inserts on Ebay a while back and finally decided to give them a try. They are purse inserts which have several pockets inside the perimeter of each. The idea is that you fill it with your purse items and just move the loaded insert from purse to purse. Quick and easy. They come in different colors and three different sizes and can be purchased singly or with all three sizes in a pack. I just bought the three different sizes pack in black. I am thinking that the mid sized one will fit my Makenzie purse and all I would need to do is sew it in. No fuss and muss of making a fabric liner by hand. Now I better get working on the handles. I love it when a plan comes together. I will let you now how it goes in a future post.

I am also thinking of using one of the inserts in my knitting bag.

Has anyone else tried these? Let me know what you think of these.

1 comment:

Life's a Stitch said...

What a great idea. May have to try them out.