Friday, April 11, 2008

Sleeping Habits Of The Young And Restless





It is time now to torture my other grandson, Chase (he will be 9 in July), and is a knight owl. The last time he came for a visit we stayed up all night long playing on the Xbox 360 (another Star game player) and on our laptops computers. We were having so much fun, eating junk food, drinking pop and playing. We sat side by side with our laptops watching YouTube funny videos and playing games on cartoonnetwork.com and other websites. Chase crashed out sometime around 1:00 pm the next afternoon and slept until 7:00 am the next day. I took a four hour nap. What? You are thinking this grandma is a bad influence? You bet, my grandsons only grow up once and we need to get all the fun in before they grow up and take on the world.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Chase is a star too :)

Joanne said...

Chase, I updated this post and changed ace to Star. I wanted to make sure that I recognized your superior gaming abilities.