Monday, May 12, 2008

Apple Blossoms






Our apple tree is in blossom and it looks like we are going to have a bumper crop this year. I have snapped a few photos of the blossoms.


So far I have been using the auto mode on my camera to take pictures. There are so many more options on my DSLR camera which I do not know how to use and I do not know where to begin. At first, I thought about subscribing to a photography magazine. However, I am trying to pair down and my libray is already stuffed. I have come across Digital Photography School on the internet. It's web site has articles for the beginner and provides a weekly email newsletter. The associated blog offers hands-on "Weekly Assignments", each dwelling on different aspect of a camera's function, lighting, photo composition and more. On top of all this, it is free.

2 comments:

Life's a Stitch said...

Everyone seems to have gorgeous garden pictures - we are so far behind in Vancouver.

Joanne said...

I can understand your situation. I live at the start of the foot hills of Mt. Rainer and we are about 2 to 3 weeks later than the valley which is just 3 miles from us. Take care.