Saturday, May 31, 2008

Progress - Swallowtail Shawl

I have knitted 14 bud pattern repeats, but will do 10 more repeats to make this shawl larger. I have done a lot of frogging and tinking just to get this far. It I would pay more attention to the knitting instead of the TV, I no doubt would have completed the extra 10 repeats by now. However, this is my favorite thing to do while knitting so it is not going to stop. I made my peace with frogging a long time ago and now consider it part of the process of knitting.

How do you feel about frogging (riping out stitches)? No problem or do you absolutely detest it? Will you leave the mistake in if it sort of looks ok or is in a place that will not be seen? Does your project go into hibernation because you can not bear to rip it out again? Leave your comment and let me know.

No comments: