Saturday, February 7, 2009

Simple Musings…

A Shot of Sugar - I have a movie playing in the background as I edit pictures and saw a guy making espresso. He spooned some sugar over the espresso grounds before inserting grounds holder thingy (name of it eludes me right now) into the espresso machine. I laughed. I would have never thought of that. I am latte drinker and prefer a couple pumps of sugarless almond flavor. Have you tried this sugar shot thing?

Hulu -There is a TV commercial with Alex Baldwin hawking Hulu. Usually TV ads drive me nuts, but I’ve seen this one dozens of times and still crack up each time. You say I am easily amused? You are right. With Hulu, you can watch movies and TV shows on the web or on your mobile device. I have caught up some back issue of shows that I like via Hulu.

No comments: